EXISTING BUSINESS FINANCING WITH YOUR IRA OR 401(K)
Use your retirement-account funds NOW without penalty!
The capital you need to finance your new business or franchise could already be sitting in your IRA or 401(k)!
Small business financing with your own IRA or 401(k) funds saves you money and protects your credit. By rolling your funds into Guidant’s customized 401(k) Plan, you can:
– Buy a business as an investment inside your retirement plan . . . without early distribution penalties!
– Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, Keoghs, SEPs, etc.
– Save thousands in interest fees
– Invest profits tax-deferred in your business or pension plan
– Combine SBA or other loans with your retirement funds
– Invest in your own business; not just publicly traded corporations
Roll your funds into Guidant’s 401(k) small business financing solution, and learn why the Small Business Administration and U.S. Chamber of Commerce have named Guidant Financial Group tops in leadership and service.
Small business financing is easy once you tap the true investing power of your retirement account!
Important Note: To qualify for this type of funding option, you should have $50,000 or more in an IRA, 401(k) or other retirement account structure. The funds typically cannot be in a plan through a current employer.