There is no denying that Memphis, TN is one of the best places to invest in real estate right now. Prices are low, rents are up, and the market in general looks extremely attractive:
- Case Schiller Index ranked Memphis as #1 for Property Appreciation between 2011 and 2014
- Memphis continues on a steady growth cycle in job creation, new development and property value
- #1 on Home affordability index for retires - CNN Money Magazine
- Moody's projected appreciation in next 4 years at 18.76%
- Memphis: #1 City in America for Real Estate "Steals" - U.S. News & World Report
To make it even more attractive, Hanover has acquired a portfolio of single family homes in Memphis at a huge discount, and are now offering them to individual investors as turn-key investments with non-recourse financing already in place (great for self-directed IRAs). Here are some highlights on our properties:
- Average Price: $44,900
- Average Property Rent: $700 per month
- Tenants already in place
- Management already in place @ 10%
- 2 years of management paid upfront at closing
- Loan Information: $15,000 Non-Recourse Loan @ 5% and 30 year amortization
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own prime Memphis, TN cash flowing properties at discount pricing - these properties won't last long. For more information, click here.
* Please do NOT contact this lister about other services, products or commercial interests.