Nearly any sum of money can be invested in Nicaragua. Real estate deals are made easier for foreign investors because several well-known real estate and title companies have offices and/or offer title insurance in Nicaragua.
Most opportunities are found on the Pacific side, which is developing at the fastest rate. These opportunities include purchasing raw land; real estate developing; building vacation rentals; and starting tourism-related businesses, such as bed and breakfasts, tour companies and restaurants.
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
Here are our top five opportunities in Nicaragua:
- Pacific Beachfront: $20,000–$300,000
San Juan del Sur is the most popular destination, but there are developments all the way up the Pacific.
- Historic Colonials: $20,000+
Granada’s market is the most established, but Leon is quickly gaining popularity.
- Lakefront Properties: $30,000–$100,000
Laguna de Apoyo, because of its location and mineral water, is the most popular lakefront investment.
- Bed and Breakfasts: $100,000–$1,000,000
There are very few bed and breakfasts in the country, but aggressive tax incentives are changing that quickly.
- Land Development: $200,000–$10,000,000+
The resource most lacking in Nicaragua is money. Developments are popular high return investments