WALKING SHADOWS is an entertainment company that is in the primary business of producing, publishing, licensing and distributing motion picture products – as well as providing related motion picture services.
We are in an expansion phase and are looking for assistance underwriting the hard costs of manufacturing DVDs (aka COGS, Cost of Good Sold). Due to the retail cycle facing all DVD distributors, we collect payments from our wholesale and retail partners 90-180 days after "street date" — or the day the films are available for sale to the public. We have to manufacture goods 30–60 days prior to "street", to put samples in the hands of buyers and media.
We are seeking outside investment to better capitalize this process. We are looking for up to $50,000 in outside investments in units of $2500 each. These units pay 108-110% of investment flat in 180 days, as follows: 8% flat each single increment with a 1% "bonus" if 5 or more are purchased or a 2% "bonus" if 10 or more are puchased.
Due to the length of time between "street date" and when we actually collect, our receivables are not eligible for traditional A/R financing ("factoring") — and due to start up costs and general overhead — our growth is stunted. We’d like to be releasing 2-4 titles monthly, yet are now doing around 1 per month. We are currently sitting on significant Purchase Orders for 4Q 2010 from Walmart (30,000 units), Family Video (1100 units), and from Canada (1350 units), among others.
In addition to DVD and BluRay, WALKING SHADOWS distributes films in the following platforms:
– Theatrically, or to Movie Theaters. We currently have THE NATURE OF EXISTENCE in select theaters nationwide, set for home video on November 23rd, and are beginning to launch COLIN, the Zombie Phenomenon for October.
– Cable VOD/PPV. We have an output deal that places all of our theatrical titles in a minimum of 15 million and upto 100 million homes for traditional Video On Demand /Pay Per View.
– Digitally. We have deals in places that cycle all of our tiles through all relevant Internet outlets (Netflix Streaming, iTunes, Amazon VOD, Hulu, etc.)
– Cable and Television Broadcasters, such as HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance Channel, Independent Film Channel, Documentary Channel, etc.
– Internationally. WALKING SHADOWS presents at the American Film Market, Berlin, and Cannes. Our 2010 theatrical titles have been licensed to Mongrel Media in Canada.
More information about WALKING SHADOWS available at www.walking-shadows.com
This above represents a Business Plan.
This correspondence does not include an offer or a solicitation
of an offering to sell securities. An offering of securities
is made by Private Placement Memorandum only.