Now is the perfect time to buy Costa Rican real estate. You can find incredible prices on land, or completed homes – most of them complete with spectacular views. Whether you are looking for a vacation home, a place to retire, or just an investment property, Costa Rica should be high on your list.
There are many reasons why you might consider purchasing real estate in Costa Rica. Here are a few specific ones to consider:
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
- Millions of baby-boomers will be retiring over the next few years, many of which are looking to retire outside the U.S.
- Costa Rica is one of the most beautiful countries you will ever lay eyes on
- Property title is much more secure in Costa Rica than most other Latin American countries.
- Violent crime is quite rare in Costa Rica – unlike many Latin American countries
- Stable and peaceful Democratic government
- Costa Rica is a surfer and beach lover’s paradise, offering amazing beaches and great breaks.
- Costa Rica is the #1 tourist destination in Central America
- Costa Rica is close to the U.S. and has many direct flights to and from the U.S.
- Costa Rica has excellent health care, at a fraction of the cost one would pay in the U.S.
- Cost of living is much lower than in the U.S.
If you are interested in learning more about buying real estate in Costa Rica, and would like a copy of our FREE special report – or if you just want to browse through some of our available properties – visit our website www.costaricanrealestatetoday.com/.