Clarus Property Ventures provides full-service investment vehicles for individuals and companies seeking exposure to commercial real estate. Together with its affiliates, Clarus offers a start-to-finish solution for acquiring, operating and disposing of institutional quality real estate in select markets. Clarus is currently seeking investors interested in participating in individual real estate development projects in Lima, Peru.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Clarus Property Ventures offers ROIs of 40+ percent on commercial real estate projects with time horizons of 14 to 18 months in Lima. Working in partnership with Peruvian and American developers and project managers, Clarus provides investment vehicles for accredited investors and institutions that wish to diversify into Latin America’s strongest economy.
The developer and project manager for Clarus’ projects in Lima is Grupo Innova, a Peruvian company based in Lima. Grupo Innova’s parent company is the Seattle-based company NDG. All three companies have a strong track record of exceptional service and proven results.
- 13 projects have been completed throughout Lima and 13 more are under construction; projects are typically residential or office space.
- Completed projects had actual time horizons of 8 to 13.5 months with projected time horizons of 14 to 18 months.
- Cost variance is less than 5 percent.
- Returns to investors on all 13 completed projects fell between 40 and 61 percent.
- Equity contributions per project have ranged between $700 thousand and $10 million with a total of $40 million in equity capital deployed.
For more information please visit our website: www.claruspv.com
Contact: Ian Formigle, CEO
1111 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97205