Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid are bound to fail. Rather than fight the inevitable, we should let these programs die gracefully.
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
- You were taxed once for your future benefits. The government spent that money on welfare or warfare (or both) helping someone else.
- Now others are taxed, to cover the government’s shortfall, in order to pay your retirement benefits. (Left over moneys go into the lockbox again.)
- Both the retirees and "the children" are taxed again to repay the Treasury bonds that are sitting in the lockbox.