The Foreign Exchange Market, commonly known as the FOREX or FX, is the largest international financial market. The average trading volume exceeds $2 Trillion per day . A great majority of the trading volume is based on speculation. The Forex is heavily influenced by interest rate expectations. It is open for 24 hours for six days a week. It opens on Sunday at 5 pm EST and closes Friday at 4:30 pm EST .
1. Galant, Mark. Currency Trading for Dummies. 2007.
2. Dicks, James. Forex Made Easy. 2004.
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid