Cutting Through The Noise
Join us for a Webinar on October 21
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar Seat Now at:
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
Cutting Through the Noise
Simple explanations to make sense of today’s uncertain economic climate.
The only company in its industry named to the 2008, Inc. 500 list, Guidant Financial Group is the recognized leader in self-directed IRAs. Please join Guidant Financial Group’s CEO for a webinar on October 21, 2008 at 10:30 – 11:30 PST and hear how today’s economy is impacting self-directed investors. Stephan Roche, CEO of Amplio Corporation and Jeremy Ames, CEO of www.NuWireInvestor.com will join Mr. Nilssen in a discussion about:
– whether the US is heading into a depression;
– how the 700B “rescue package” could affect the economy;
– changes Guidant is making to adjust to the changing market;
– how self-directed investors could be affected by these issues;
– investment strategies for volatile and uncertain marketplaces; and
– the recent investment trends displayed by Guidant’s clients.
Register now to ensure your participation in this timely event.
Title: Cutting Through The Noise
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Time: 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer