Many investors about the 50 percent depreciation benefit offered in the Gulf Opportunity Zone by the government, but the Small Rental Assistance Program, or SRAP, offered in Mississippi is even more compelling. The SRAP is a program that literally gives money to investors.
Until Dec. 15, 2008, the government is offering capital to investors who purchase eligible properties and who agree to rent to low-income families for up to 5 years.
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
We offer duplex and single family units, both qualified for the SRAP. Through our opportunity investors receive:
- Up to $73,000 in government funding (almost 30 percent of the property value)
- A free self-directed IRA account with industry leader Guidant Financial Group (a $3,995 value- via freeselfdirectedira.org)
- GO Zone tax benefits
For a limited time, we are even allowing investors to buy units contingent upon SRAP approval. During the first phase of this program we helped 70 investors receive this free money from the federal government, so we know how the process works.
This development is only four miles outside of the popular casino strip in Biloxi, Miss. The area has a large tenant base and many jobs, unlike many other GO Zone developments. For more information about this incredible opportunity visit www.oceanspringstrails.com, or call us at (228) 207-4575. We are also putting on a free webinar for interested investors. The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday November 19th and you can register here.