A Gold Backed IRA can serve as protection for your retirement. Click here to learn more.
An increasing number of Americans are now taking advantage of the Gold IRA Rollover, a process which permits you to diversify any portion of your retirement – yes, even existing IRAs or former 401ks from a past employer – by being the owner of physical gold, as well as other precious metals, within your retirement plan. The Gold IRA Rollover is completely tax-free and hassle free, and more importantly, it is a process that is approved by the IRS.
Gold IRA accounts functions similarly to your current IRA accounts. The only difference is you will now be able to hold physical gold and silver coins or bars as opposed to paper assets. Your gold, silver and other precious metals will be stored in a depository approved by the IRS; upon your retirement, you will be able to have them directly shipped to you, or you can choose to sell them for cash whenever you want.
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
The Gold IRA Account
This Self-Directed Individual Retirement Account allows you to securely own physical precious metals in a tax-deferred account. You will not have to be limited by risky stocks and bonds; you now have the option of including physical assets in your portfolio! Moreover, with a Self-Directed IRA, you have the power to choose which type of precious metals you want to invest in. Gold, silver, platinum, palladium – whichever of these you choose, they will be securely stored in an IRS-approved depository that you can access upon your retirement.
History of Gold IRA Investing
The IRS only allowed account holders to store gold and silver American Eagles between 1986 and 1998. In 1998, however, the IRS Tax Code was modified to allow everyone to hold a wider range of precious metal coins and bars within their IRAs. The IRS-approved precious metals now include gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion that meet certain minimum fineness requirements.
Why invest on Gold?
For thousands of years, gold has been the basis of wealth. These are the reasons why investing in gold and other precious metals can diminish the general volatility of your retirement portfolio, and help you set up a secure and beneficial future for you and your family.
- Diversification- True diversification, security and potential for revenue for any portfolio are all offered by physical precious metals, such as gold.
- Liquidity- Because gold is a currency that’s recognized everywhere in the world, it is considered as a liquid asset. Gold can be easily and readily converted into cash or goods.
- Tax Deferred Growth- Owning physical precious metals through a Gold IRA provides you with the ability and unique benefit of accumulating growth from your investment on a tax-deferred basis, which is not available through taxable investment vehicles. This allows you to build and safeguard your retirement funds.
- Purchasing Power Protection- In the 1920s, an ounce of gold was worth $20 – the same amount you need to buy a top of the line custom-made suit. These days, $20 will not be enough to cover the cost of a quality necktie, much less a high-class custom-made suit, which an ounce of gold still can. Gold has an undeniable track record for its purchasing power and wealth preservation that pre-dates the establishment of our modern financial structure.