Guidant Financial Group is the industry leader for self-directed IRAs and innovative small business financing. Guidant’s services enable investors to purchase alternative investments (i.e., tax liens, real estate, small businesses, mortgages, etc.) inside their retirement plans – without taking a taxable distribution. Guidant Financial Group has helped thousands of new business and franchise owners fund their businesses through innovative and easy-to-use small business financing solutions. Guidant has earned a unique place in the self-directed retirement-account industry:
- Guidant has received more awards, and honors, than any other industry provider. Guidant Financial Group was ranked as the 384th fastest growing small business in the nation by INC500 – and the 23rd fastest growing financial services company in the nation. Our founders were named 2007’s entrepreneurs of the year by the Small Business Administration, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce voted Guidant Financial as the Northwest region’s small business of the year in 2007. These are just a few of Guidant’s many awards – if you want to see more of them visit Guidant’s award page.
- Guidant Financial structures more 401(k) small business investing plans than any other provider.
- With the largest staff in this specialized industry, Guidant Financial can provide the most personalized support along with the most dependable, lifetime customer service. Guidant Financial Group was recognized as one of the best companies to work for by Washington CEO Magazine, and our happy customer service staff is ready, willing and able to assit our clients throughout the entire process – and beyond.
Guidant Financial Group continues to follow our mission of “Pioneering access to alternative investments for all Americans,” through new and progressive investing vehicles.
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
Guidant Financial Group is a member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau, International Franchise Association (IFA) and International Business Brokers Association (IBBA).
If you would like to speak with one of Guidant Financial Group’s self-directed retirement experts call 888.472.4455, or visit Guidant Financial’s website at www.guidantfinancial.com.