While every hospitality professional retains a wealth of knowledge about his/her area (restaurants to visit, sights to see, tours to avoid…etc), only the best know how to package that information in a way that perpetually drives more bookings.
Their weapon of choice? The Insider’s Guide.
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
- Secret places to catch the most fish
- The area’s most magical sunsets
- Where locals go to get the freshest shellfish
- Recipes with local produce
- Our city’s most overrated tourist traps
- Cheapest and most reliable transportation services
- 6 Things You Can’t Leave Without Eating/Drinking
- 12 of the best happy hours in town
- The most unusual restaurants in town you never knew you craved
- Hawaii’s 8 Top Secret Beaches
- The most knowledgable tour guides in town
- 6 insider’s hikes for hiking enthusiasts
- The neighborhood’s TOP underground bars
Follow Matt on Twitter @bookmorenights
As NuWire’s designated vacation rental expert, Matt is the author of the Vacation Rental Marketing Blog, and the founder of VRLeap.com, offering impactful tools for vacation rental owners and managers at seriously reduced prices. Matt is also a regular columnist for FlipKey and HomeAway, the two most reputable names in the vacation rental marketplace.