Make self-directed IRA investments in private mortgages and more without distribution penalties. A self-directed IRA LLC gives you true mastery of the money in your retirement plan. With the ease of writing a check, you can make both alternative and traditional investments within the same account…and save thousands in traditional transaction and asset-based fees!
Buy mortgage notes, foreign property, tax liens and a nearly limitless number of purchases as retirement-account investments. A self-directed IRA LLC vehicle enables you to:
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
- Roll your IRA, 401(k), Roth, Keogh, or other pension plan into a customized, checkbook-controlled retirement account
- Purchase foreclosed properties and tax liens—or make personal loans—on the spot!
- Buy and sell domestic, foreign, and rental properties as self-directed IRA investments—and realize the profits tax-deferred in your retirement account
- Buy your retirement home now at today’s prices, rent it out, then occupy it when you take your IRA distribution!
Discover why thousands have already made checkbook self-directed IRAs the foundation of their success.