Make self-directed IRA investments in vacant land and more without distribution penalties A self-directed IRA through Guidant Financial Group gives you true mastery of the money in your retirement plan. With the ease of writing a check, you can make both alternative and traditional investments within the same account…and save thousands in traditional transaction and asset-based fees!
Buy vacant land, tax liens, mortgage notes and a nearly limitless number of purchases as retirement-account investments. Guidant’s self-directed IRA vehicle enables you to:
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
- Roll your IRA, 401(k), Roth, Keogh, or other pension plan into Guidant’s customized, checkbook-controlled retirement account
- Purchase foreclosed properties and tax liens—or make personal loans—on the spot!
- Buy and sell domestic, foreign, and rental properties as self-directed IRA investments—and realize the profits tax-deferred in your retirement account
- Buy your retirement home now at today’s prices, rent it out, then occupy it when you take your IRA distribution!
Discover why thousands have already made Guidant the foundation of their success. And learn why the Small Business Administration and U.S. Chamber of Commerce have named Guidant Financial Group tops in leadership and customer service.
Discover the purchasing power of a Guidant self-directed IRA. Request a free CD packet now!