Estimated ROI of 242% Over 5 Years
- Prices Start From €92,337
- Situated in Eastern Europe’s Silicon Valley
- Build Completion Guarantee
- 70% Mortgage Available*
Investment in Fontana Residence offers property investors the opportunity of early entry into Romania’s emerging north west region, giving them the chance to earn maximum returns on their investment.
High Capital Growth
This investment is suitable for a longer term strategy; based upon a capital growth forecast of 15% per annum, a 20% value uplift on completion and including a 70% mortgage, an investor would earn an estimated return on investment of 242% over a 5 year period with an estimated rental yield of approximately 5.5% per annum.
Strategic Location The Fontana Residence will occupy a strategic location in a beautiful setting, enjoying both the benefits of the thriving city of Cluj-Napoca and the natural beauty of the surrounding countryside. The development also benefits from easy access to the newly-opened Polus Center – just 300 metres away and within walking distance – and the main E60 road, giving direct access to the new Nokia plant and the international airport – only 12km away. The project backs onto the Hoia-Baciu Forest National Park, which is home to the breathtaking Lake Tarnita and is close to the River Somesul that runs through Cluj.
Romania is currently experiencing high demand for housing with estimates of between 3 and 5 years before supply meets current demand, which is expected to continue to grow. In Cluj-Napoca, where there are 100,000 students and thousands of migrant workers arriving to take on jobs created by foreign investment, domestic demand for good quality housing is high.
The below stages outline the purchase process for the Fontana Residence:
- An initial reservation fee of €1,000 will secure your chosen apartment.
- A deposit payment of 30% of the purchase price is to be paid upon signing of the contract. The reservation fee amount is deducted from this payment price.
- The final payment, of 70% of the purchase price, is to be paid upon completion, for which a 70% loan-to-value mortgage (subject to status*) can now be applied for in Romania.
Property Romania: Due Diligence
- Our mission is to identify the most lucrative opportunities currently available in Romania and tailor them to your property investment requirements.
- All property in Romania, be it for investment purposes or for a second / holiday home that we recommend have passed strict due diligence procedures.
- Due diligence includes site inspections of both current projects in progress and previous work completed by developers.
Free Property & Investment Reports
Our investment property researchers are constantly monitoring the Romanian property investment market and are in regular contact with developers and promoters not only in Romania and across the world.
Our country and investment reports is packed with properly researched, up-to-the-minute professional advice on the very latest Romanian property investment options available.
Download the free Romania property & real estate investment report packed with useful information about buying investment property in Bucharest or a holiday home in one of the many ski resorts or on the Black Sea.
As we approach all new projects purely from an investment perspective, its priority is to deliver each real estate product with an emphasis on simplicity and transparency throughout the purchase process.