Proposal: I need $1.2 million to cash out existing construction loan (this will become the only lien on property). Investor buys out property for $1.2 million, and allows me to occupy the property for the rest of my life (I am going on 73 years old, am in questionable health, and I live alone). I will be responsible for all utilities, taxes, etc. while I remain in the property. Investor realizes $800K in immediate equity. (Further explanation below)
Property Value: $1.995 million
Total Sq ft: 5,450 finished + 2,700 unfinished
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.5
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
For some 15 years I have been pursuing my dream of designing and building an exquisite show-case dwelling. For me this is not simply a project; it was, and is in every sense, a passion. Words cannot express how much this effort means to me. It is the culmination of my whole life’s work, and a true labor of love. I even do as much of the work as possible, myself. I designed the entire house, and have genuinely agonized over every detail. Construction should be finished in 2 months, as some items are not yet fully installed. To gain perspective, please review the work-in-progress photos displayed at the bottom of this listing – which were taken a while ago. After reviewing the pictures please see the detailed description and request/proposal which begin with the next paragraph?
WHY IS IT A GOOD INVESTMENT?
- The 2.8 acre Claymont site is in an upscale development of Earlysville VA, 15 minutes from Charlottesville which is often reported in major publications as, “The best place in which to live in the USA”.
- The site, purchased 11 years ago for $69,900, was last appraised for $350,000, reflecting a gain of over 500%.
- Charlottesville hosts cultural centers, sporting events, fine dining and shipping, a high rate of employment and a renowned educational system including the University of Virginia which is a dominant factor.
- In time, given Charlottesville’s historical record of rising real estate values, and the expected rise in inflation, the return may be phenomenal.
- Construction quality is exceptional; please see attached captioned photos
- A complete guest suite with separate outdoor entrance can be used for income.
- The 2700 SF lower walk-out level with roughed-in kitchen, working bath, covered terrace, and climate controlled can be finished and used for income.
- Pella casement windows are installed throughout the house
- Cat-6 wiring provides full-house high-speed Internet, TV and audio service
- Energy saving features including: a blown-in foam & cellulose full-house insulation envelope, twin on- demand water heaters, Pella double-pane insulated windows, and twin heat pumps for separate 4 zone climate control.
- Safety smoke-detection and automatic outdoor flood-light systems are installed
- A generator for emergency electric backup.
- A garage with storage section and capacity for housing 4 vehicles
- A separate garage door for ride-on tractor and landscaping tools
- Gas for clean service to 3 fireplaces and for emergency heating
- Designer lighting for ambient, mood and accent illumination.
Construction is in its final phase and should be completed in about 2 months. The project began by my funding it with $450,000 in cash from my retirement fund. I then took out a $750,000 construction loan. My plan was to pay off the loan and recapture my cash investment by using a reverse mortgage. But a reverse mortgage is now insufficient, so I am seeking private investment. The attached work-in-progress photos speak to the quality of the structure.
To start the process of finding private investors I had Roy Wheeler Realty, the largest, oldest, and highly respected real estate firm in Charlottesville VA, to perform a Market Analysis Report. Their conclusion is that the completed dwelling will have a value of $1,995,000.
As of now, about $60,000 of the construction loan is still available, and will be used to finish the project. Therefore, the $1,200,000 that will be spent for construction represents real equity in a property which upon completion is projected to have a value of $1,995,000. What I seek to get in return is to have unrestricted use of the property for as long as I live, provided I pay for operating costs such as property tax, maintenance, utilities, insurance, etc. I am going on 73 years old, have had a triple heart bypass, two major abdominal surgeries, and a history of hypertension with high cholesterol. .
My requirement for $1,200,000 covers only construction costs. Given the Market Analysis Report value of $1,995,000 an investor’s return, from day 1, would begin at 60%.
To make investment even easier I engaged a leading New York CPA firm with a successful history of preparing real estate partnerships. Such a partnership will allow each investor to contribute any amount, for a percentage ownership in the return.
This is an opportunity for private investors or institutions satisfied with the potential of having to wait a while for a very handsome return. But should matters unfold early, it is possible to garner a smaller, immediate profit of $800,000. IRA real estate investors or any investor with a long time horizon is an ideal candidate.
A detailed room by room description is available upon request, and visitors are welcome.
I may be reached by email at falocon (at) embarqmail.com I currently reside in the guest suite at the subject property whose address is 395 Claymont Drive, Earlysville, VA 22936. My phone number is (434) 296-1540.