Natural gas, as you know has been around forever…you have it lighting your stove, fueling your pilot light, and heating your water.
With the population exploding, economies diversifying and countries like China and Indian stepping up to the plate 1 billion customers strong, energy sources remain a strong investment category. Natural gas is the fastest growing energy market in the world-9 out of 10 new electrical power plants burn natural gas. And consumption worldwide will double by 2025!
Unlike most of today’s big oil deposits, coal beds are a source of natural gas and are huge and flat. They also sit very close to the surface, making it very easy and inexpensive to produce. This project sits in a “sweet spot”, in the already discovered Powder River Basin Coal Bed Methane (CBM) play. There are no exploration costs as we already know where the coal beds lie, and there are five producing coal beds beneath this ground.
Right now there are over 700 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of coal bed methane gas just sitting in coal beds all across the US and Canada, with a least 115 Tcf of the gas already recovered. This investment project is sitting on 16 Tcfs of CBM gas!!.
This is a real tangible asset offering, that can be used for huge tax advantages. This investment is in a privately held, 44 WELL PROJECT. To drill, complete and equip one of these money making wells, it would cost you $200,000 on a per well basis. The minimum investment offered here today is $170,000 and will be offered only to 35 or less accredited investors.
Further, this project is ready to go with:
- An approved and bonded Wyoming Oil and Gas Commission Operating Company in place and a manager who is a fourth generation oil and gas expert, who has been actively involved in the Powder River Basin Methane industry since 1998.
- An administrative, accounting, and field staff with a combined 25 years of experience in the Powder River Basin.
- An operational field with surface use agreements, non federal acreage for development of 18 new wells to be drill, completed, and gathering lines installed.
- A recently completed water injection well (WIW), taking 2400 barrels of water a day. Another location permitted to drill a second WIW and a 3rd well bore to re-complete as a deep injection well, taking care of any potential produced water.
- 25 existing wells, drilled and completed ready for surface and down-hole production equipment, cleanout, telemetry, and gathering lines.
- A compression and marketing line in the field for sale of the gas.
This is a limited liability structured investment for accredited investor only. The minimum investment is $170,000. Request a business plan to fully understand this opportunity and consult your tax attorney prior to any investments of this nature.