Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
- Star power is a huge marketing tool and an absolute necessity when securing distribution. Michael Berryman (One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest and The Hills Have Eyes) and Bill Moseley (The Devil’s Rejects and Halloween) have both already signed on to play roles in the film. By securing two such well-known horror icons, Dark Forest will attract huge numbers of fans long before they even know what the movie is about.
- Dark Forest is a great story with many twists and turns that will keep audiences on the edge of their seats. The film is not just another blood-fest with violence for the sake of gore. It has complex characters and a real story. At the same time, it incorporates shocking twists that will subvert audience expectations, which will satisfy movie goers that are interested in seeing something new, but the plot is recognizable enough to appeal to classic horror fans. In short, the story combines humor, horror, and psychological thrills to create a film that will keep viewers talking long after they leave the theater.
- Dark Forest is marketable not only because it’s a good story, but because it will appeal to a diverse demographic. Typically, horror films attract white middle-class males and females in their teens and twenties. Dark Forest widens its appeal by including not only African American characters, but a gay character as well. By having a diverse cast that undercuts traditional stereotypes, the film is more likely to be embraced by minority groups without losing its traditional core audience.
- Roaming Armadillo, LLC has resources and networking abilities to help drive the project to fruition. Dark Forest is already receiving support from resources such as Southern Methodist University (SMU), a highly recognized school in Dallas, TX. Additionally, many budgetary items have already been secured through in-kind commitments including equipment, services, locations, and key personnel.
- Roaming Armadillo, LLC has a creative team that is experienced, enthusiastic, determined and driven about the completion and successful distribution of this project. As mentioned earlier, Patrick C. Clinton has been recognized for his work in the independent film industry. He wrote Dark Forest and will be directing it as well.
- Roaming Armadillo, LLC has a great track record. The heart of the team has worked together for more than five years and has completed every project they started, as well as consistently winning awards and recognition for their film projects.