Donald Trump is expanding his hospitality empire in Central America with the opening of the Trump Ocean Club in Punta Pacifica, Panama. The sail-shaped building features 1,000 units of mixed residential and rental units along with multiple restaurants, shopping boutiques, a pool and spa area, and a private beach club on nearby Viveros Island. The facility is due to open in two months and is expected to considerably raise the profile of Panama City for prospective expats looking for luxury accommodations. For more on this continue reading the following article from International Living.
In this video, Trump Organization scion Donald Trump Jr. speaks to International Living Panama correspondent Jessica Ramesch. Along with his brother, Eric Trump, Donald Jr. was in Panama City to promote the Trump Ocean Club residences and hotel in Panama City, Panama.
The sail-shaped building is the tallest and largest in the region, and is due to open in less than 60 days. In this video, Mr. Trump discusses doing business in Panama and being an expat in Panama.
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
The Trump Ocean Club is the largest building in Central or South America, featuring some 1,000 units (residences and hotel rooms). Perched above Panama Bay in Punta Pacifica, it will be the first international venture for Trump Hotel Collection, and amenities will include two floors of boutiques and shops, multiple restaurants, a pool deck and spa, 16,000 square feet of meeting space and a private beach club on nearby Viveros Island.
The project has certainly enhanced the Panama City skyline, with an unmistakable sail design that has many referring to Panama as a “little Dubai.”
In this video, you will hear about:
- Donald Trump Jr. and the Trump Organization’s experience in building in Panama and why Panama is such an important market
- Why Panama is a great country for this project
- How they will expand more in Panama and Latin America
- Why Panama is unique for expats and why it’s at the top of the list in Latin America for expats
- The advantages of doing business in Panama
This article was republished with permission from International Living.