This vintage four-apartment building once housed executives for the United Fruit Company in historic Las Palmas, a neighborhood composed of around forty-five classic banana plantation homes. The four apartments each measure approximately 1600 square feet with teak floors throughout and original teak-slat colonial windows.
The building has been completely refurbished and restored to better than original condition. All woods have been refinished, including the quira-wood kitchen cabinets. Bathrooms are completely remodeled and tiled. There are ceiling fans installed in every room to take full advantage of the Pacific breezes that consistently cool the elevated site of this building.