Online press releases are an increasingly popular tool for small business owners, thanks mostly to their affordability. The same process that used to cost thousands of dollars to the average business owner, is now less than $100 and the speed at which news is now internationally distributed has broken down a host of traditional barriers to entry.
- $199 Press Release
- 42,035 impressions (or people that viewed my headline)
- 682 reads (people that read my press release)
- 398 clicks (users who clicked through to my actual website)
- 14 inquiries about staying at my rentals
- 9 bookings totaling 22 nights
- These bookings combined for a total of $3,850 in revenue
Here are 3 of the many expert tips I picked up from our extensive meeting:
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
If you’re interested in more of Frank’s tips, you can download “Mastering Press Releases” which is the entire interview with Frank Strong, available FREE for NuWire readers, for a limited time on VRLeap.com.