Here are answers to some frequently asked questions about opportunity listings on NuWire.
What do I get out of posting opportunities?
You get free exposure to our entire database of readers. NuWire’s readership base is comprised of tens of thousands of well qualified investors, many of which are looking for investment opportunities. All you have to do is register, and upload your content.
What does NuWire get out of users posting opportunities?
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
NuWire benefits from creating a network of users, which is part of our end-goal to create a reliable and accountable community of investment-minded people.
How can my opportunity be “featured” on the front page?
Simply put, we will choose the most effective, compelling opportunities as our front page features. Here are some pointers.
- Make your post as clear, concise and clean as possible.
- Keep your text to a point—around 200 words is best.
- If you have a photo of the property, product or service you’re offering, add it by clicking on the photo upload button .
- If you host a video on YouTube or another site, embed it in your opportunity posting.
What the best way to format an opportunity?
- Keep it simple and readable.
- Bullet points are helpful in allowing readers to easily browse the main details of your listings.
- Avoid overusing bold, italic and brightly-colored fonts—they will only detract from your listings and cause readers to stop reading. Along the same lines, avoid writing in ALL CAPS or in a font size larger than 20 pt.
- Listings are not posted alphabetically, so don’t add unnecessary characters such as asterisks, exclamation marks or plus signs to your title to “bump” your opportunity to the top.
- When including photos, we recommend that you upload them through our system, rather than hosting them externally.
- Keep photos to a web-appropriate size. A large, high-resolution photo will often not show on slower internet connections.
- Though there is a field for the location when you create a listing, we recommend including the full name of the state or country within the body of the text and perhaps in the title as well for better detection by the site’s search engine and external search engines.
How can I get the most out of my profile page?
Your profile page should be used to your marketing advantage on NuWire. Here, you have the ability to link back to your website(s), and make yourself shine in a well-written bio. It’s wise to avoid the same things you would avoid in a listing in terms of formatting, language and sales-y content. Let your experience speak for itself—readers are much more willing to trust and work with a service provider whose track record—not flashy graphics and colorful sentences—tell their story.