Should I Buy An Existing Vineyard Or Plant One From Scratch? This is a question I am often asked by people all over the globe.
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
- Quality of the vineyard (ask an Agronomist to do a Report for you on the vineyard’s condition).
- Quality of the grapes (ask the Enologist from the Bodega who bought the grapes to make into wine)
- Quantity of the grapes. (ask for receipts proving the weight of the last harvest. By law vineyards and Bodegas must register the figures for each harvest and purchase)
- Opinion of the vineyard workers regarding the vineyard and how it has been maintained.
- Possible financing including IRA and 401(k) approved.