Rammed Earth Construction
Controlling Dust at Your Home Site
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
Going Green in the Kitchen
Choose Your Building Materials
- Heavy timber can usually be salvaged and re-sawed to be used again in your home.
- Fly ash is a waste material produced from burning coal, but it can be used to replace up to a third of the cement needed to make concrete.
- Insulation is incredibly important in reducing future energy use, so don’t skimp. There are a number of green alternatives included recycled denim and cellulose insulation like Nu-Wool, but remember that it may be greener in the long run to use non-recycled insulation which will increase your home’s energy efficiency.