Background: Land investors discover Brazil in early 2000
Claim up to $26,000 per W2 Employee
- Billions of dollars in funding available
- Funds are available to U.S. Businesses NOW
- This is not a loan. These tax credits do not need to be repaid
- An investors buys a 500m2 plot in a deserted beachfront location for 19 900 Euros. He then decides to build a villa of 200m2 on the plot, for a total cost of 500 Euros/m2. Total build price comes out at 100 000 Euros, and including the price of the land, the total amount invested is 119 900 Euros.
- The investor buys a 500m2 plot in an area with an existing tourist market for 50 000 Euros. The plot is not beachfront, but it enjoys a nice setting and is close to the beach. He then builds the same villa of 200m2 for 500 Euros/m2, and the total investment comes out at 150 000 Euros.